In this field we study the current trends and issues concerning the mechanism of protection of citizens' and legal persons' rights in the criminal policy of the State.
Research objectives are: the identification of deficiencies in the legal regulation of the protection of the legal rights of citizens and legal persons in the field of criminal law and criminal procedure; the development and approbation of effective protection of legitimate rights and interests of individuals and legal entities from crime.
The main research questions are as follows:
Expert in this field
- Principles of Criminal Law;
- Theoretical bases underlying the creation of the “Special Part” of The Russian Criminal Code;
- Combating crime in the insurance industry through Criminal Law and criminalistics;
- Combating organized crime;
- Combating terrorism and extremism;
- Combating corruption;
- The problem of ensuring the effectiveness of the public prosecutor in criminal procedure;
- Social value and effectiveness of the institute of return of criminal cases to the prosecutor during criminal procedure;
- Protection of evidentiary materials by criminalistics methods and means during the criminal procedure.
– PhD in Law, Associate Professor Elena Korotysh